- To reduce the risk of serious personal injury, place the forward/reverse button in the lock-off position or turn tool off and disconnect battery pack before making any adjustments or removing/installing attachments or accessories.
- An accidental start-up can cause injury. Keep all safety devices, air vents and the motor housing free of dirt anddust as far as possible. Wipe the equipment with a clean cloth or blow it with compressed air at low pressure.
- We recommend that you clean the device immediately each time you have finished using it. Clean the equipment regularly with a moist cloth and some soft soap. Do not use cleaning agents or solvents; these could attack the plastic parts of the equipment.
- Ensure that no water can seep into the device. To assure product SAFETY and RELIABILITY, repairs, maintenance and adjustment (including brush inspection and replacement) should be performed by a KIMO factory service center.
Every KIMO power tool is warranted to the original purchaser only to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- KIMO will replace any part on an electric power tool that is defective in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years after the date of purchase unless otherwise noted. This warranty does not apply to damage from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than KIMO, misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or accidents.
- Normal Wear: Many power tools need periodic parts replacement and service to achieve best performance. This warranty does not cover repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part including, but not limited to, chucks, brushes, cords, saw shoes, blade clamps, a-rings, seals and driver blades.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a KIMO power tool product. This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A. only.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.